A few months back He arranged for me to find an awesome book (that was published more than 20 years’ ago…) called: ‘Mysteries of Creation’, by Rabbi Dovid Brown, which contains a whole bunch of Torah sources and material about the world’s cosmology.
After I read that book, all of a sudden, things started coming together a little more about where the concept of ‘Nibiru’ might actually fit in to the whole picture leading up to Moshiach and the End of Days. I wrote up a lot of what I learnt from that book over at this post:
That whole post is worth reading for its own merits, and I highly recommend you give it a quick look over before continuing, so you can really follow what we’re about to learn together. The bits that are particularly relevant to our discussion today can be summed up as follows:
- The world was only created because people would keep Torah and God’s laws. Whenever people don’t keep Torah and God’s laws, that literally destabilizes the planet.
God destroyed the previous 974 generations by flipping the earth’s crust over from the water table, completely destroying all life on the planet in an instant, and returning the world to TOHU AND BOHU.
This explains why they’ve found fossils of deep-sea creatures on the highest mountains, and also covers how the dinosaurs disappeared in an instant (plus many other ‘mysteries’ that cannot be explained by evolution or modern science).
- God will ‘change’ planet earth seven times before Moshiach comes (according to the Pirkei d’Rabbi Eliezer 18) – and we have one big ‘change’ left to come before the End of Days.
- Eretz Yisrael is the only ‘fixed’ land mass on the whole planet, as it’s built on the ‘even shetiyah’, or foundation stone of the whole world. That’s why Chazal call Israel ‘the strong place of the world’.
THE BODY ELECTRIC
The next piece of the puzzle is that people are ‘electrical’ beings. This post explains how our hormones, emotions, and so much of our physical functioning and impulses are controlled / initiated / stopped by a minute electrical charge. Every cell in the human body functions as a tiny battery, or electric circuit and is polarised.
Some strange research was done a few years’ back exploring why suicide rates appeared to jump notably after big solar storms (where the sun would send out solar flares), and also in areas that were very close to power lines.
For now, just tuck this piece of information in at the back of your minds, but when the atmosphere is ‘electrically charged’ in an abnormal way, the human body reacts by our emotions, hormones, and other internal electric signalling systems going haywire. This in turn can lead to extreme emotions and moods, and also physical illnesses.
When that particular part of mystery slotted into place, I wrote THIS POST a few weeks, back explaining why the comet Nibiru – and all its effects on the earth’s gravitational field – could be a big reason why so many of us are feeling exhausted, emotional, stressed, depressed and also developing any number of chronic health issues.
By this stage, I didn’t think there was much more to say about it all. But boy, was I wrong!
A little later, I saw a bunch of weird things going on in the sky above Jerusalem, which got me pondering again what was really happening in our atmosphere and how it might all be connected to Planet X / Nibiru / end of days stuff.
ENTER SCIENTIST JAMES McCANNEY, AND A WHOLE NEW THEORY ABOUT COMETS AND CLIMATE CHANGE
Then I read an article that referenced the work of the independent scientist James McCanney, who basically got kicked out of his teaching position in Cornell University for discovering a whole bunch of things about the universe that NASA, and many other of the ‘powers that be’ found very disturbing.
And that’s where this post starts to get really, really interesting. I went over to McCanney’s website, bought some of his books on how the weather really works and how the solar system really functions and what comets really are, and that’s what I want to share with you in the rest of this post, God willing, as the overlap with our Jewish sources is absolutely stunning.
There is a ton of information to convey, so I will try to break it up and to make it as easy and simple to digest as possible, because this stuff is really, really important to understanding what is actually happening around us.
SOME FACTS ABOUT THE UNIVERSE NASA WON’T TELL YOU
Before we continue, you should be aware that ‘the theory of evolution’ has become such a dogma in scientific circles and the halls of academia, that despite there being not a single scrap of evidence to support it, and despite the fact that there is more and more information building up that completely disproves it, scientists in every field are bending over backwards to ‘ignore’ any data that doesn’t’ fit with their ‘evolved’ view of the world.
Darwinism gave atheists a way to negate God, and His creation of the world, in an ‘intellectually satisfying’ way, to quote Richard Dawkins. The trouble is, the facts and the data they are uncovering in all spheres of life – from human health, to geology, to astronomy – don’t ‘fit’ the Darwinist dogma that the world was formed 4.2 billion years ago, by completely random chance, and that our solar system has remained a static entity since that time.
Scientist Douglas Axe recently did a whole bunch of experiments on folded proteins – the most simple building block of ‘life’ – that completely disproved the notion that the world could have come about by random chance. The amount of time it would have taken to achieve just one ‘useful’ mutation – let alone a whole bunch of mutations that turned a protozoa into a human being – requires much more time than even the Darwinists’ 4.2 billion years…
Axe was promptly sacked from his research post, and forced to continue as an independent scientist. (He wrote a great book called Undeniable, which explains his experiments – and what they mean for the theory of evolution – very clearly and simply.)
The reason I’m telling you this is to help you to understand WHY so much of the so called ‘science’ today is plain wrong, convoluted, or even deliberately misleading the public.
The data proves that God created the world, and that the world is actually a very, very young place (more on this in the next post).
The implications of that are so terrifying to all the atheists running the world, they are telling bigger and bigger lies to try to keep their atheist world-view together.
So now, how is this ‘denial of the obvious’ affecting NASA? One of the key answers to this lies in the whole subject of comets, and how NASA explains how comets are formed, and what they do in the world.
THE NASA VIEW OF COMETS
Simply put, NASA’s view of comets is that they are ginormous ‘dirty snowballs’ of frozen ice that basically disintegrate when they get too close to the sun (or any other massive heat source). According to NASA, comets can do very little harm to planet earth because:
1) They will melt before they get anywhere near us.
2) The only harm they could do is if they impacted earth directly, which would be such a rare occurrence, we don’t have to worry about it happening for at least another billion years…
Trouble is, the data NASA got from sending a probe up to photograph the interior of a comet a a few years’ back completely disproved the ‘dirty snowball’ theory. At the centre of the comet, NASA discovered a huge lump of charred rock, not impacted ice.
That meant that a comet wouldn’t gently dissolve away the nearer it got to the sun. But it also changed the whole picture about what comets really are, and what they potentially can really do to planet earth in such a fundamental way, NASA immediately tried to bury the data.
THE ‘JAMES McCANNEY’ THEORY OF WHAT COMETS REALLY ARE, AND WHAT THEY CAN REALLY DO
While all this was going on 20-30 years ago, physicist James McCanney was working at Cornell University, and had access to a lot of the raw data that was streaming in to NASA at that point. McCanney had previously developed what he calls the Plasma Discharge Comet Model, which explained the following:
- Our solar system acts like one huge, electrical circuit.
- The Sun as a kind of enormous ‘battery’ (what McCanney terms the ‘solar capacitator’), with its negative pole at the surface of the sun, and it’s positive pole pushed far out beyond the last of the planets in our solar system. The ‘positive pole’ takes the form of a sparse ‘nebular cloud of dust and gasses’.
- Protons are positively-charged sub-atomic particles. The sun generates what’s called a solar wind that’s made of an excess current of protons, and this solar wind leaves the sun, and blows outward into space. These protons are what keeps the solar ‘battery’ and circuit operating.
- Every star, planet and other ‘object’ in the galaxy similarly acts as a cosmic ‘battery’, and also generates these fields around themselves.
- When an object shows up in the solar system and enters the field of the ‘solar capacitor’ (and by ‘object’, I’m referring to everything from the smallest chunk of meteor to the largest planet-sized nuclei out there) – they ignite a large discharge of plasma that appears to us humans as a comet, with its flaming tail.
- The nucleus of a comet is NEGATIVELY charged, which means it sucks matter, gasses and energy in towards itself, like a ginormous cosmic vacuum cleaner. The comet’s tail material is made up from the surrounding atmosphere, and comets tend to GET BIGGER and build up as they go along, and to not ‘melt away’.
- Small comets ‘discharge’ the sun’s energy in a small, localised way. Large comets can ‘discharge’ the sun’s whole solar ‘battery’ power in a very short period of time.
- When that happens, it can be very dangerous, because discharging the solar battery triggers violent solar storms which can directly affect the earth via our weather etc (and also, directly affect human beings’ emotions and physical health, by disrupting our own inner ‘electrical circuit’.)
We will discover more about how the earth can be severely impacted by comets from a distance, without them actually impacting the surface of the planet, in a minute.
The last things to say for now about comets is that they move in an extremely erratic and unpredictable way, because the ‘drag’ of the comet’s tail is changing all the time, depending on how much stuff the comet’s picked up, how much it’s discharged, what that ‘stuff’ in its tail actually is etc.
While this post is talking about what’s termed ‘Nibiru’, or ‘Planet X’, the truth is that there are many thousands, maybe even millions of comets out there, that could show up at any time, as God wills it to happen.
The key point to remember from this section is that the solar system is dynamically electric – and NOT electrically ‘neutral’, as NASA claims – and that comets interact with the sun, and the earth, and every other planet / moon / body out there in an ELECTRIC fashion.
HOW COMETS AFFECT THE EARTH FROM A DISTANCE
When a comet first enters our solar system, it’s orbit is massively erratic and unpredictable, as its ‘tail’ continues to gain mass and to slow it down. Eventually, one of two things will happen to the comet:
- a) It’ll settle into some sort of ‘regular orbit’ around the sun
- b) It’ll become ‘captured’ by a larger planet as a new moon (although it can subsequently still break free from its ‘mother planet’ in the future).
Until either of these things occur, the comet can wreak havoc on the solar system and the existing planets here.
The least likely scenario is that a comet will bash straight into the earth, which depending on its size could easily kill everything and everyone on the planet. Statistically speaking, the laws of nature decree that to be a very unlikely event (although of course, Hashem runs the world so really there aren’t any ‘laws of nature’ here.)
What we can say as believing Jews is that there is nothing in our Torah sources to suggest that Hashem is going to turn the lights off on planet earth and the whole human race for good, so we can effectively scratch that option off the cards.
What could very well happen, though – and what HAS happened on many, many occasions beforehand – is that Hashem will use a passing comet to cause sizeable destruction and mayhem to planet earth, and to reconfigure the earth’s seasons, calendar, topography, atmosphere and many other things besides.
If you refer back to this post:
You’ll see that God ‘destroyed’ 974 worlds before ours, by overturning the earth’s mantle from the T’HOM, or water table.
Later on, from Adam and Eve on, Hashem drastically altered the seasons, atmosphere, topography, etc etc on six separate occasions, all of which are listed in that post (and in Rav Dovid Brown’s excellent book, based on the midrashim and Torah sources).
The last ‘tweak’ of the earth’s climate / seasons / atmosphere / calendar etc is meant to occur concurrent with geula, and the time of Moshiach and the end of days. I.e., right around now.
So, how does a near-miss with an large, planet-sized comet achieve all this stuff, according to the laws of nature as described by physicist James McCanney?
1) The sun produces far more ‘electric energy’ than light energy.
2) The earth has a huge, vertical electrical field that is sustained by the sun’s electrical power distribution system. The current of this field is stored in the earth’s ionosphere, and the air in our atmosphere is what’s called ‘dielectric material’.
3) Usually, the earth’s magnetic field protects us and buffers us from the sun’s energy. When the electrical conditions in our solar system start to change rapidly, as the result of an additional ‘body’ starting to engage the sun and increase the amount of ‘charge’ going into and out of the the ‘solar battery’, the electrical fields and currents that we’re subject to down here on planet earth start to go haywire as the sun discharges more, and greater, solar flares.
4) When something like a large comet approaches our solar system, as soon as it reaches the outer edge of the planets, the solar system’s ‘electricity’ starts to ratchet up to much higher levels.
5) More electrification = more energy in the earth’s atmosphere and the earth’s oceans = more evaporation of water = more ‘haze’ in the atmosphere. In turn, this triggers off a bunch of ‘climate change’ phenomena like:
- Extreme weather
- Changes to the earth’s magnetic field
- Earthquakes and volcanoes
- Hurricanes and tornados
- Changes in human moods, feelings, emotions and health.
6) Now, a word about magnetic fields: they require an electric current to generate, and the electrical current needs a ‘battery’ to power it. The ‘battery’ for the earth’s magnetic field is the nuclear fusion that’s occurring at the top of the solar atmosphere.
7) Our earth’s magnetic field is made up of many layers, some of which are ‘stable’, but most of which are variable, and highly affected by what’s occurring in the atmosphere around them.
8) The variable part of the magnetic field can be temporarily reversed, or ‘flipped’, for short periods of time as a result of massive solar storms and / or comets passing very close by to the earth.
9) Every planet / moon / comet / object in the solar system generates some sort of ‘magnetic field’ as a result of its electrical interaction with the sun, including our own moon. That’s why new moons have the biggest impact on the earth’s weather.
(As an aside, I think that’s also why our own moon is starting to be so much noticeably brighter, as it’s also picking up and reflecting all this additional ‘electrical charge’ in the atmosphere from the approach of the comet ‘Nibiru’.)
10) Planet earth’s magnetic field diverts the ‘solar wind’ – that current of electrically charged photons that’s constantly streaming our way from the sun – from the planet.
11) The closer a comet of size comes to the sun, the more electrical discharge starts to happen, which causes more energy in the solar atmosphere, leading to more and stronger solar flares, which in turn can affect or alter the earth’s magnetic field structure – leading to crazy weather, climate change phenomena, and even crazier people.
So far so good?
Great! Because now it’s going to get even more mind-blowing.
WHEN A LARGE COMET COMES CLOSE TO THE EARTH, IT CAN LITERALLY CHANGE EVERYTHING, INCLUDING SHIFTING THE POLES
Thus far, we’ve been describing the ‘minor’ results that can occur when a large comet enters the solar system, even if doesn’t pass so close to the earth. But when a large comet passes close to the earth, then things can start to get really quite scary. (Take a long breath, and remember God is running the world and in charge of everything.)
There are two main problems a large, close-passing comet can cause (aside from all the freak weather, earthquakes and volcanoes described above, which is really small potatoes compared to what’s coming next):
1) It can cause the earth’s poles to permanently shift to a different location, instantly plunging those new polar regions into the deep freeze.
2) It can set off a massive ‘gravitational wave’ that would literally ripple through the earth’s mantle, or crust, causing mountain ranges to instantly spring up from the ground (or the sea…) in some areas, while plunging other land masses permanently into the ocean.
Let me quote something from James McCanney’s books, (which I highly recommend you buy for yourselves if you want to really understand the science behind what I’m describing to you very simply in these posts, including the true nature of the earth’s magnetic poles, and how our weather really works):
“The only process that could cause a shift or rotation of the spin axis of the earth’s mantle is a gravitational wave set off by a large passing comet.”
A WORD ABOUT POLE ‘FLIPS’
When people talk about the ‘poles flipping’, they have a mistaken idea that the magnetic ‘charge’ associated with each pole will swap places. As mentioned, the earth’s magnetic field is layered, and the variable part of it that’s caused by electrical currents and fields HAS flipped temporarily on a number of occasions already, due to massive solar storms.
But the ‘permanent’ part of the magnetic field that’s associated with the magnetic iron and nickel deposits located in the earth’s crust are actually scattered all over the planet, literally, and can’t ‘flip over’ as a whole.
The earth is not a solid piece of magnetised rock: the core of the earth is molten (as attested to by our own sources as referenced by Rabbi Dovid Brown, and briefly mentioned in that post I keep telling you to go and read…)
WHAT HAPPENS WITH A ‘GRAVITATIONAL WAVE’?
Remember, the comet’s nucleus (which can be literally as large, or even larger, than our own planet, in the larger comets) is negatively charged, electrically, which means it’s exerting a huge ‘sucking’ force on everything around it.
As a large comet passes close to planet earth, it starts to pull at the earth’s atmosphere, and tug on our magnetic field (I’m not describing this section in scientific language. Please see James McCanney’s books for the physics and scientific theory behind what I’m describing with some poetic license.)
If the pull from that passing comet is strong enough, it’ll trigger tidal waves across both the world’s oceans AND the earth’s mantle.
Imagine it like this: take the nozzle of a vacuum cleaner, and run it along a piece of cloth. The cloth is literally ‘lifted’ off the floor as the nozzle runs over it, and ripples, returning to a different place on the floor after the nozzle has passed over it.
THAT’S WHAT A BIG ENOUGH COMET CAN DO TO THE EARTH’S CRUST.
Again, to quote James McCanney:
“The waves ripple through the [earth’s] mantle at thousands of miles per hour, as the remote object’s gravitational field drags the tidal bulge around the globe.”
The earth’s crust kind of ‘floats’ on top of the core underneath. It’s like a tablecloth. If a stormwind ripped through your house and pulled the table cloth off before dumping it back on, that tablecloth could easily be inside out, back-to-front, horizontal instead of vertical, bunched up in places, flattened out in others.
If the earth’s crust was sufficiently ‘moved’ by the gravitational wave, that could have the effect of moving the poles to a different part of the planet.
If that happened, the number of days per year would change, the seasons would change, and our existing calendars simply wouldn’t work any more. Whole continents could literally disappear overnight, and new ones could rise to replace them.
Remember this point from this section: If there is a PHYSICAL pole shift, the days of the year, seasons and the calendar will all be altered.
Again, God has already done this to the world since Adam and Eve was created on a number of occasions.
(Refer back to the article on the seven different worlds.)
That’s why they found frozen mastodons in Siberia last century that still had tropical leaves and flowers intact in their throats. Before that particular pole shift, Siberia had a temperate climate. When the poles shifted to the present position, the mastodons were ‘flash frozen’ so fast and so deeply that 3,000 years later, people were eating defrosted ‘Mastodon’ steaks in fancy cafes in France, because the meat was still fresh.
Everything you’re reading is the true, scientifically-proven way the solar system operates, and the ‘natural way’ that a comet can, could had already has affected our world. We aren’t talking about ‘supernatural’ miracles here, although of course, there really is no ‘nature’, as we already mentioned, because God is running the show 100%.
WHY ERETZ ISRAEL IS THE SAFEST PLACE IN THE WORLD
I will come back to this in a future post, BH, but I also wanted to mention here that according to our Torah sources, the only ‘fixed’ landmass in the world is Eretz Yisrael, which is affixed to the ‘even shetiyah’, or foundation stone of the world. (see the post with Rabbi Dovid Brown for more details and sources on this.)
In terms of what we’re discussing and the ‘gravitational wave’ that could hit the earth’s crust as a result of a near-miss with a large comet, Eretz Yisrael is the part of the tablecloth that’s screwed down to the table. That baby isn’t going anywhere.
Also, as we’re closer to the equator, the chance of Eretz Yisrael being one of the places that would get instantly ‘deep frozen’ as a result of a pole shift is zero – and the reason I’m saying ‘zero’ instead of ‘very small’ is because our Jewish sources make it clear that Eretz Yisrael is the third of the world that would come through any planetary destruction scheduled to happen before the end of days happens, unscathed.
THE DESTRUCTIVE EFFECTS OF THE COMET’S TAIL
The last thing to cover in this post is the destructive effects of a large comet’s tail. Again, we’re not talking about a comet directly impacting the earth here. We’re talking about what can occur when a large comet (really a planet…) passes close to the earth without hitting it.
As that negatively-charged comet nucleus roars around solar system, it starts picking up more and more ‘stuff’ which it carries along with it as its ‘tail’. That tail can contain gasses like oxygen and hydrogen, naptha (oil), and even showers of meteors which typically contain metal ore and are ‘attracted’ to the comet as a pin would be attracted to a magnet.
The larger the comet, the larger it’s negatively charged field, and the bigger the meteor rocks it can pull along with it.
Again, when we’re talking about ‘Planet X’ or Nibiru, we have to bear in mind that there are MANY ‘Nibirus’ out there, and all of them are accompanied by other objects including meteors and asteroids.
Now, depending on which planet, or celestial body, wins the electrical and gravitational tug-of-war that occurs when two large planets / comets / bodies pass too close by to each other, the following happens:
1) The ‘winner’ sucks away all of the debris / atmosphere / gasses from the other party and ends up with all that stuff kind of ‘dumped’ into its own atmosphere. That could include massive amounts of water, nafta, metal ore and I don’t know what else.
2) The ‘loser’ ends up losing a good deal, or even ALL of its debris / atmosphere / gasses etc.
That’s one way Planet Earth could be deluged by enormous amounts of water, nafta, rocks and other things.
But even if the nucleus of a big comet didn’t come close enough for that to happen, we could still be deluged with water and other things, if the earth passed directly through the TAIL of a comet.
Passing through a large comet’s tail would block the sun, again change the composition of the atmosphere, affect the magnetic fields, and lead to flooding all over the globe on a scale hard to imagine.
McCanney estimates that it would take approximately 40 days for the planet earth to move through a comet tail that was 20-40 million miles across (i.e., an average-to-large comet, such as ‘Nibiru’ seems to be.)
If you’re thinking that ’40 days’ sounds familiar, you’re right, and I hope to cover that in the next post.
TO SUM UP: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A LARGE COMET ENTERS THE SOLAR SYSTEM
Let’s conclude this monster post with a summation of what will occur, according to the natural laws of the way the solar system and our physical world truly operates, if a large comet enters our solar system, EVEN IF IT DOESN’T DIRECTLY IMPACT PLANET EARTH.
Again, the closer it comes and the bigger it is, the more problems it will potentially cause us. But even if it’s just somewhere ‘out there’ in our solar system, the increased electrical activity and solar flares can cause the following to happen:
- Violent electrical storms
- High winds
- Jet streams becoming erratic – so some days are boiling hot, while the next day is freezing cold
- Trumpet-like noises reverberating around the planet due to electrical discharges
- Colourful auroras even in the daytime, as a result of the electrical discharges interacting with the ionosphere.
- Creeping creatures and other animals displaced and disturbed by the increased electrical currents in the earth’s mantle
- Increased exposure to high-energy atomic particles from the ‘solar wind’ that increase radiation, and also disrupt the electrical functioning of the human body, leading to mood changes, emotional extremes, and even physical illnesses and gene mutations.
- Increased volcanic activity.
- Increased earthquakes and tidal waves.
And that’s if ‘Planet X’ doesn’t come too close, or isn’t too big, to spark off a ‘gravitational wave’ that could literally jerk the planet’s crust around so violently the poles would physically shift position, with all that entail, or we wouldn’t pass directly through the comet’s tail.
As you can see, there’s lots to pray for!
Again, the reason you aren’t hearing about all this stuff on the news is because modern science is devoted to proving the mendacious theory of evolution correct, and likes to pretend that the world has been here for eons, and that big changes like I’ve described here only occur over billions of years.
But the truth is very different, and that truth is borne out and described in multiple places in our Torah, midrashim and other teachings.