Since the beginning of this fake pandemic, it’s been obvious that there is a strong financial incentive pushing the ‘COVID-1984’ narrative.
This is going to be a short post, as I’m still in the process of trying to sort out a whole bunch of things, having just got back from Uman.
While I was there, a few different things happened, namely:
- I realised – again – that so much of what’s ‘wrong’ with our present world is thanks to taavot mamon, or the lust for money.
- In Uman this year, taavot mamon got completely smashed. The locals couldn’t ‘sell’ their houses for thousands of dollars; the hotels couldn’t charge extra for using the mikva, or having a towel; the officials couldn’t squeeze $3 million in bribes out of the poor guys that got stuck on the Belarus border with no food or shelter for 3 nights and 4 days; we all of spent a total fortune on multiple tickets, and car rentals, trying to get into Uman for Rosh Hashana – and most of us didn’t even make it. Taavot mamon got slam-dunked.
- Taavot mamon – the lust for money – is why our government officials are so corrupt, wherever we happen to live. The Belarussian president let the cat out of the bag when he explained how the IMF and World Bank had tried to bribe him with a $1 billion to lock down Belarus and force people to wear facemasks. He didn’t – so now, they are orchestrating a ‘democratic revolution’ to remove him, and get someone more bribable in his place.
- Here in Israel, our senior health officials, government ministers and PM have all been 100% bought by foreign cash, to crash the Israeli economy so that the handful of Israeli billionaire oligarchs who really own most of the country already can buy the rest for peanuts, as part of the World Economic Forum’s ‘Great Reset’ plan. And behind those Israeli billionaire oligarchs stands the global banking billionaire oligarchs, that sadly also include Jews like the Rothschilds, plus ‘the elite’ from Britain, France and America, plus the next generation of Nazis, whose plundered gold after WWII provided the Anglo-American banking system with much needed liquidity.
5. There is a great article that sets out, with links and details, a lot of the connections between the Anglo-American bankers, British, Dutch and French Imperial ambitions, and the real connections between the global bankers and the rise of the Nazi regime. (I don’t agree that FDR was the knight in shining armor he’s made out to be, BTW, there are many different parts to this story. But most of the article is factually correct, and useful. Read it HERE.)
6. Money is mamash the root of all evil. The Gemara in Sanhedrin talks about what needs to occur before Moshiach comes, and one of their ‘signs’ is that money will disappear. There won’t be a pruta (coin) in anyone’s pocket or purse. There are many ways this could happen.
The elites want a cashless society that will enable them to track and control everyone’s spending (and life…)
That’s a scary scenario, and until recently I couldn’t think of another option to something ‘scary’ for mankind.
But in Uman, I read a book called ‘Babylon’s Banksters’, which basically explained that the whole concept of ‘money’, as we understand it, is actually a spiritually-unhelpful construct that has been around since it was developed by the priests of ancient Egypt.
It’s hard to grasp, but the basic idea boils down to this:
‘Money’ only has power if we give it power. ‘Money’ is represented by precious metals like gold and silver, (and in our days, it’s even less tangible as it’s fiat money, or basically privately-produced ‘debt’ that’s being passed off as ‘money’ by the global banking network.)
But ‘money’ has no innate value – not even the gold and silver variety.
That’s why there is an apparently apocryphal story told about a Rothschild getting trapped in his vault, surrounded by all his gold and silver – and starving to death.
Even derech hateva, there is an alternative to the privately owned ‘debt notes’ that we call money.
It’s the system that Abraham Lincoln tried to institute as ‘Greenbacks’, before he was assassinated.
Basically, the creation of ‘money’ – bills of exchange – returns totally to the State, the country, the people themselves, and is taken out of private hands.
There is no usury, no interest, no ‘debt’ being passed off as money, and as a result, there is full employment, no false ‘lack’ due to scarcity of the illusion we call ‘money’, and finally, people can live peacefully, under their vine, as promised by our prophets when moshiach comes.
I’m finally starting to grasp a little more of the depth of what the Torah is talking about, when it refers to the false gods of silver and gold.
Why should silver and gold be considered ‘money’? Why not make potatoes money, or some other hugely abundant resource which would mean that everyone in the world would have enough ‘money’ for what they need?
One thing is for sure:
This is all leading to something good.
The Rothschild family fortune is an estimated 500 trillion dollars – half all the money in the world.
If you read about the early Rothschilds, especially Nathan Mayer Rothschild, the one that Rav Berland specifically spoke about on repeated occasions, as you’ll find in the Conversations book (that you can get on Amazon HERE) –
You’ll start to see how all this is connected, very deeply, to what is going on right now in the State of Israel with COVID-1984, the Illuminati / New World Order stuff, and last but not least, Rabbi Nachman’s story of The Master of Prayer.
The last thing to say, for now, is that you know that the Rothschilds effectively founded what became the State of Israel, don’t you?
The French branch fronted the effort and bankrolled the early settlers, including those of Mazkeret Batya, Zichron Yaakov and Rishon LeZion.
Baron Edmond de Rothschild, the main Rothschild who was known for bankrolling the nascent State of Israel was re-interred in Zichron Yaakov, in the Ramat HaNadiv gardens, back in 1954.
Here’s the weird thing:
When the Rav was on the cusp of coming back to Eretz Yisrael from South Africa in May 2016, he asked his followers to recite 100 tikkun haklalis on his behalf. I tried my best to do that, but I only got up to 77.
And the last 7, strangely, I recited as I wondered around Ramat HaNadiv, the first and only time I ever went there, and I even said the last 3 at the grave of Edmond de Rothschild.
How weird is that?